The Academic Session for the year 2022-23 has commenced from 1st April, 2022.
The school invites applications for admission to the following classes
For the Session 2022-2023
Pre-Primary Primary Middle Senior School Senior Secondary School
Nursery (K1) Grades 2 – 5 Grades 6 to 8 Grade 9 Grade 11
For the Session 2023-24
- Registration form is available on the school website https://www.kotharischool.edu.in/online-admission-enquiry
- Once we receive the enquiry form our school representative will call you on your registered number and will address all your admission related queries. In case you don’t receive any call within 24 hrs you can contact us at 9818548495.
- Before Level Placement Assessment following documents are to be submitted by the parent a. Final Term Mark sheet of Last class attended(applicable from G1 upwards)
b. Assessment Result of Last Grade and Current year Pre board (Gr 10 if the results are not declared)
- Online registration fees of Rs. 2000/- to be paid for the further process of Level Assessment Test and Interaction.(GrK1- Gr12)
- After submission of documents (mentioned above) and registration fees, Level Placement Assessment will be conducted from Gr 1 upwards.
- For Gr K1 and K2 a general interaction with child will be done by Grade Tutors
- On the basis of child’s performance and school criteria parent will be informed for formal interaction with the Principal (Gr K1- Gr 12)
- After the confirmation of admission, parent must submit following documents along with school fee.
- One passport size photograph of both mother and father
- Five passport size photographs of the child
- Self-Attested copy of child’s Birth Certificate
- Self- Attested copy of Adhaar Card of the child and parent
- Self- Attested Residence Proof of the Parent
- Transfer Certificate of last school attended of child (Gr K2 upwards)
- Medical Certificate of the child
- Details of allergies and any other chronic ailment
- A copy of the child immunization Card.
For more Information please refer to School code and policies section
Prospectus can be downloaded from
School Timings (2022-23)
(APRIL – NOVEMBER, MARCH)
(DECEMBER – FEBRUAURY)
|K1, K2||9:00 am to 1:00 pm||10:00 am to 1:30 pm|
|Grades 1 – 12||7:50 am to 2:50 pm||8:20 am to 3:20 pm|
|Principal, Vice Principal, Coordinators||2:00 pm to 3:00 pm
(with prior appointment only)