Passing Examination with high grades is not the sole purpose of education. Can we create an atmosphere where the child is given freedom to imagine, to create and to express? Then what is that a School must aim for? Can we all (Parents, Teachers, & Children) look forward for a School:
- that is an agent of individual growth and social transformation
- that dreams of transforming potentialities into reality
- that believes in the child’s right to respect.
- that understands that every one learns differently, at different depths and at different speeds.
- that assesses, not to judge, but to improve learning.
- that cares & feels responsible for holistic development of all
- that believes that feeding content does not equal learning.
- that believes in helping each one to construct his/her own knowledge
- that helps all to find personal relevance in learning activities
- that makes all to learn beyond books
- that invests in teachers’ motivation and development
- that encourages parents to become partners with school in recognizing and promoting talent & creating a supportive atmosphere at home that encourages community participation that is open to adapt to new advancements in teaching technologies for example computer simulation of realistic situations continuously that develops positive work ethos and determination to do one’s best that learns continuously and moves ahead.
Resting on past laurels has never been our concept. “What Will Be” is always given greater importance. Don’t you find enough “WILL” power in one & all at “Kothari International School”
Looking forward to your continued and valuable support and cooperation.
Dr. Sangeeta Arora (Principal)