CAMBRIDGE FEE STRUCTURE 2023-24
Composite fee covers the cost of providing Education to the child. Fees are charged separately which covers the additional academic and co-curricular activities; value added programmes, certain stationery etc. Otherexpenses incurred by costumes, certainbooks/journals/andstationery shallbe paid as extra by the concerned students.Damage orloss of school property by the student also shall be paid as an extra charge.
Fee Payment Schedule and description:
- The Student will be issued a fee book in the beginning of the session(Not during Lockdown).
- School Fee is payable quarterly along with Meal and Transport charges((No Meals and Transport fee would be charged during Lockdown).
- Fee is payable into Kothari International School, account on annual basis /quarterly basis / monthly basis
- a. On Annual basis on or before 10th day of April 2022 with 5% discount.
- b. On Quarterly basis on or before 10th day of every quarter (10th April, 10th July, 10th October, 10th January 2023)
- c. On Monthly basis on or before 10th day of every month (only during School Lockdown time.)
|1st Quarter||10th April 2022|
|2nd Quarter||10th July 2022|
|3rd Quarter||10th October 2022|
|4th Quarter||10th January 2023|
- d) Mode of Payment
- d(i) The Fee can be paid through Online Fee Payment option on our School website: www.kotharischool.edu.in
- d(ii) By Mobile app:
- a) Go to Play store or App store.
- b) Search the campus care app and install/get it.
- c) Type the URL: – Kothari.campuscare.info and click on verify.
- d) Enter the user id and password if you have, otherwise click on forgot password. Enter the registered mobile number and click on confirm. You will see the name of your ward, again click on confirm. By this way you will get the user id and password through SMS. Now enter the user id and password.
- e) On homepage you will see the option of fee payment, click it. After
- f) Now you will see the Parent’s name, Email id, Mobile No. and Address. If all the information is correct then click on pay.
- g) Enter Card no., Expiry date of card and CVV no. and click on pay.
- h) You will receive the OTP. Enter the OTP and click on pay.
d (iii) By Campus care Portal :
- i) Go to Chrome and Firefox.
- j) Type the url:- Kothari.campuscare.info
- k) Enter the user id and password if you have, otherwise click on forgot password. Enter the registered mobile number and click on confirm. You will see the name of your ward, again click on confirm. By this way you will get the user id and password through SMS. Now enter the user id and password.
- l) On the left side you will see the option of online payment, click it. After entering in online payment, installment fee will be visible on your screen, check the box and click on proceed.
- m) Now you will see the Parent’s name, Email id, Mobile No. and Address. If all the information is correct, then click on pay.
- n) Enter Card no., Expiry date of card and CVV no. and click on pay.
- o) You will receive the OTP, enter the OTP and click on pay.
Please send mail with HDFC Payment gateway details to school email@example.com to help update the fee account.
d (iv) It can also be paid through RTGS/ NEFT. Details for fund transfer are: HDFC savings account, Account Number- 07281450000101, IFSC Code: HDFC0000728, Sector 50 Branch, Noida. Please send mail with online payment details to school at firstname.lastname@example.org to help update the fee account.
d (v) School fee can be deposited via cheque / draft accompanied with the Fee slip, in the
account section of the school, between 9:00 am to 11:30 am, 3:00 pm to 4:00 pm (Monday to Friday). Cheque / Draft should be drawn in favour of “Kothari International School”. Kindly mention the Name, Grade/Section, and Admission Number of your ward along with your contact number on the reverse side of the cheque / draft.
- Outstation cheques will not be accepted.
- In case the cheque is dishonored by the bank, bank charges of Rs.500 will be charged.
- If fee remains unpaid, a late fee of Rs.100 per day would be added from the 11th day. School fee paid after the due date will be accepted with late fee only through a demand draft paid to school accounts office during the hours mentioned above.
- If the 10th of any month happens to be a non-working day then the day gets extended to the next working day.
- If the fee remains unpaid for 20 days after the last date, the student will be excluded from the school or examinations or use of the school facilities.
6. If the student thereafter desires to rejoin the School, student should reapply to join the school, he / she will be considered as a new admission by paying admission fee.
Payment : The School is agent only in respect of any goods and services, which are supplied by a third party via the School to parents or students. Fees will not be refunded or waived for absence through sickness; nor if a term is shortened or a vacation extended; nor if a student is released home before the normal end of term; nor if food has not been consumed; or for any other cause.